It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website or chatbot, how it is used, and with whom it might be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by managing the conversation through Messenger.
You can also request to us at “email@example.com”:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concert you have about our use of your data.
Please note that our chatbots use third party interfaces (e.g.: Facebook Messenger, WeChat, etc.), and we may need your username of user id in order to find said data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or a chatbot, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.